Subject: Re: Clip maps?
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 94 22:55:44 PDT

Sergio Rosas:

>I have recently started messing aroungd with Image Sequences as clipmaps.
>Two different projects:

	<clip map wierdness deleted>

	To de-bug clip maps (or any complicated maps), it is helpful to put
	a simple square polygon the same heighth & width as the object in 
	question directly BEHIND that object, while using the same clipping
	parameters on the square.

	This allows you to clearly see what is going on, divorced from the
	geometric complexity of the object.

>
>Sergio Rosas
>

***********************************************************************
*   (OOOOO)  [email-masked]  |  Synergy Graphix & Animation     *
*  (OOOOOOO)  Welcome to Seattle!  |   Film and Video Productions     *
*    \\\\\\    Have a latte'!      |Technical Subjects Our Specialty! *
*     \\\\\\      Or else!         |         (206) 283-3540           *
***********************************************************************